List: 8 September 2017
◦ Drive to feed store and pick up feed for Molly and chickens
◦ Airbnb images: couch.
◦ Research images for Halloween cards in zazzle –
◦ Give up bread. The toaster is my enemy – I should put THAT on a Tshirt.
◦ List pork with chefs – email.
◦ Airbnb image of bookshelf- tidy and dust first
◦ Pick and List miniature capsicum with chefs .- txt jake.
◦ Shift little chickens to grass.
◦ Catch roosters and relocate to west barn.
◦ WhAts for dinner?
◦ Check Manu for limp. Examine both back legs. Too fat?
◦ More straw for Sheila and Poppy. Use yuck hay from truck.
◦ Cobwebs in ceiling fans. How to clean skylights. Strip upstairs beds.
◦ Discuss feed mix with Midwest organic grain.
WaiWai is out with me half the day now. I have increased his exposure to the sun in tiny increments watching for damage and it seems we are past the worst and now the sun is helping. he looks like a harlequin pig from the behind don’t you think?
I make the lists in my phone so they are at hand at all times. Actually I got almost all of that list done, so today I delete everything completed and add planting asparagus and watering the rhubarb and mowing among other things.
These miniature ones I am stuffing with pork and cheese and freezing. A bit of an experiment! Nothing is wasted. In a few weeks I will be finished with the seed saving and pull out all the hardware (tomato cages) from the chefs garden and let Molly in there.
I hope you have a lovely day.
WEATHER: How can we have weather so full of calm while others are being hit by horror storms right here in the same country. America is so big. Just so BIG.
Saturday 09/09 0% / 0 in
Partly cloudy. High 73F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday Night 09/09 10% / 0 in
Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
6:27 am 7:11 pm
Waning Gibbous, 88% visible 9:26 pm 9:55 am