- Fill a clean bucket with water.
- Sit the bucket outside overnight so that the water in the bucket freezes.
- The next day, upturn the bucket and bash it until the ice slides out.
- Gently knock a hole into the top and pour out the little bit of unfrozen icy water in the middle. Pour some of the water onto the table.
- Set your ice bucket into the puddle on the table , where it will quickly freeze TO the table. And there you have it – a very stable Icy Ice bucket!
Clink. Cheers. Drink. Happy Birthday To Me!
PS Be careful eating the berries – they are frozen solid by now!! (bubbly laughter). And don’t stay out too long or you and your champagne will be frozen solid too. However if the weather stays nice and cold, ( I know this is a contradiction in terms but bear with me) your frozen ice bucket will wait on its frozen table to chill the Christmas champagne as well. Maybe even New Years. You never know.