I think these images will look better on a small screen. For once you smarty pants phone viewers will be the winners.
And the images are so big. I hope you can see them. I need to study the phone camera some more. I have had so many phones over the years and every one is different. I do miss having books though. I used to sit down with my new phone and its book and work things out. Now it is Mr Google or trial and error.
Its OK. They are alive. Just sleeping. Today Amanda and I will piglet proof the yard and let them come out into the sun. I think Poppy will be OK.
Mr Flowers just loves my wee cooking oil car.
I hope you all have a lovely day.
Here is our list for today’s work.
1. Mow and trim new trees down the back.
2. Sow beetroot.
3. Clean pea-chicks box (two of the chicks have feet problems – I am not entirely sure what to do about that yet).
4. Fix pig run for escape artist piglets.
5. Shift compost.
6. Make ricotta salata.
7. Make butter.
For The Matriarchs birthday dinner (don’t tell her I told you)
- Roasted chickens.
- Domino potatoes
- Kale salad.
- A salad of Burnt Ricotta Salata with tomatoes and olives.
- Crepe Souflees with fresh raspberry preserves whipped cream and fresh blueberry ice-cream.
Oh and almost forgot to tell you. Just when I thought we had reached the peak of the fly horror, Tima overturned a jug of molasses in the milking shed. That was quite the clean up operation. Plus Tane is showing no interest in her at all so I am thinking she may be bred.
And half the day yesterday was free of rain. How lovely my life is!
I hope you have a lovely day too.
Love your friend on the farm