Aunty Del has pneumonia. She is not good. The vet has done as much as he can. Now we wait.
He could not tell for sure if the calf is still alive. Usually with such a high temperature the cow will abort. But the calf is definitely way back and still there.
So now we wait. If the drugs are going to work her temperature will be down by at least two degrees by morning. I will let you know.
We don’t know why she is sick though and I don’t like that.
What a mess.